Friday, April 24, 2009

You know the job search is going slowly (read: badly) when your friends are sending you e-mails that start out like this:

Jen,
 
Okay, I am not insinuating that you are a lesbian at all, but I was trying to think of an avenue you could take with networking.

I need a job. I am drinking red bull and vodka at the pool in the middle of the day. While it sounds like a GREAT day, I am starting to go craaaaazzzy being at home. I want to be a productive member of society again. And yes, I hear you shouting "YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF!" But hey... a girl gets to whine every once in a while. It's the great thing about being a female.(and it keeps your complexion clear)

Ok... I will blog later about my "replacement theory" but for now... I am going back to my sun coma.. or is it my vodka coma. I guess one will never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment